Thursday, July 21, 2005

A new member of the team

I'd like to thank the crew here at Too Conservative for inviting me to join their team. I feel a bit out of place, though, as the only blogger utilizing his or her real name -- sort of like showing up at a party only to discover that it is a costume party and you're wearing regular clothes. I'll do my best to not let my lack of anonymity spoil any commentary or analysis that I may wish to bring to this site. I started my own blog earlier this year, but after a few months, I did not have the time to devote to it and it has been quite some time since I have updated it. Since then, however, I've become more familiar with the quick "hit and run" type of blogging prevalent on the net rather than the article-length type pieces / journal entries that I was doing. As my quasi-namesake would say on the Fox News Channel, I'll try to keep it "short and pithy" and thanks again for the vote of confidence.

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 05:23:00 PM, Blogger too conservative said...

welcome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home