Friday, July 15, 2005

So What Exactly is Potts?

Good to see that Sen Potts(R/I- Winchester) took the time to join LG Kaine in wiriting an Op-Ed in the DC Examiner. While the cause is a good one it yet again makes me wonder what Potts is trying to get out of all of this mess. It has become clear that the man is running for Governor simply to make himself important since he knows 2007 is the end of his time in the Senior Chamber. I really have lost a good deal of respect for the Senator I once felt was the standard barrer of the Moderate Republican. I now get the feeling that while he once felt strongly about all he fought for he now just loves to see his name in print. As time goes on I also think the concept of any moderates in our state party is slowly disappearing.

1 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 07:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Potts is running against Kaine, not against Kilgore, all rhetoric notwithstanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home