Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Golden Ticket...

I ran into Michael Golden in Richmond this afternoon. I had a quick five minute chat with him and must say I like the guy more and more each time I listen to him speak about his candidacy. He has matured alot since his 2003 independent run against Dillard. One thing I must say about Michael is the fact that he "gets it". He is a conservative on just about every level, but he understands that he needs the big tent of the GOP to win in his bellweather district. I think many people in our party often refuse to deal with the moderates even though we need all the help we can get. Golden is a rarity in many aspects in Virginia and even NOVA GOP circles, hopefully he pulls this one off. If you can I would suggest giving a little bit of time and a little bit of money to this rising political star.

3 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 04:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a RINO to me ...

 
At 8/09/2005 05:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't he run as the Libertarian Party nominee 18 months ago?

 
At 8/09/2005 07:30:00 PM, Blogger MR JMS said...

He ran as an Indep in 2003... Hence the comment in the first paragraph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home