Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Kilgore Seeks Wilder Endorsement?!

I was on my way into work today when I saw this tasty little treat in the good ole DC Examiner. Seems our very own nominee is seeking the support of Ex-Gov/Mayor Wilder and that his Press team felt the need to forward an internal e-mail to the entire press corps of Virginia. Interesting move by Mr. Murtaugh. I wonder if this was an intentional move or a mistake where he forget to erase his bosses remarks from the e-mail he decided to send out. Either way I do not think it was the best move on his part... But only time will truly tell on this one. Thoughts from the crowd... Is this another Kilgore blunder?

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 03:15:00 PM, Blogger Steven said...

MR JMS: The Blue Dog questioned the Kilgore campaign.

Tim Murtaugh wrote back,"I know about it. The fact is, this is an issue we plan to talk about a lot - Kaine's record as mayor."

'Nuff said.

~ the blue dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home