Thursday, August 11, 2005

Who is This Guy?

Often times in political races (especially in No Va) we are lefting asking ourselves in the GOP, "Who the hell is this guy?" Well, last month I was asking this same question when I met Leland Cheung at the Fairfax GOP meeting. I began asking many of the veterans of the Fairfax GOP and no one seemed to really know who he was. Even the beautiful Michelle Presson gave me a confused look in regards to who Mr. Cheung was, all she knew is he was running against Delegate Bob Hull, a very safe Democrat. Well I got an e-mail from a good friend of mine today telling me a little bit about Mr. Cheung and his career highlights. What I found most interesting was the fact that Mr. Cheung is apparently a salesman for good ole Space Adventures (The young guy with no tie just right-of-center). Yes that is right folks... Mr Cheung sells trips to the moon for a cool $100 million. I don't know if that makes me want to vote for the guy or make me think he is a tad bit odd...

5 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Riley, Not O'Reilly said...

Good looking website. Too bad it says he's running for delegate in '06. Someone should tell him that the election is THIS year -- '05.

 
At 8/12/2005 09:35:00 AM, Blogger Riley, Not O'Reilly said...

Okay, I just broke down and e-mailed him to make the change.

 
At 8/12/2005 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Riley, Not O'Reilly said...

Well, I just got an e-mail back saying it should be fixed by now, so it seems that he's right on top of things. That bodes well that he has the hunger a challenger needs to manage a surprise upset.

 
At 8/12/2005 10:47:00 AM, Blogger MR JMS said...

But can he sell a trip to the moon? That is my question!

 
At 8/17/2005 07:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hull might buy a trip....some think he's been living there for quite some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home