Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Bennifer for Senator? Yeah, right!!!!

VA Dems must be really desperate to find a challenger to Sen. Allen. Let's just put it on the table here and now. Virginia is not New York. Bennifer will never be a U.S. Senator from Virginia. And Grisham won't risk alienating at least half his readership with a run as a Dem, either. An Allen insider told me recently that the best case scenario is no challenger while the second-best case scenario is a credible challenger who they will still defeat handily. Worst case scenario is having a pesky screwball challenger that they will crush.

5 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 12:56:00 PM, Blogger Hirons said...

So what would Bennifer be? A screwball challenger with credibilty (or at least a side show attraction that would ge 40+% of the vote). Of course having Bennifer would have the up side of every national news cast - including E! talking about Senator -President to-be- Allen.

By the way what the hell type of name is Ken Sunshine? Is he married to Barbie Moonpie?

 
At 9/27/2005 01:21:00 PM, Blogger James Young said...

I have a sneaking suspicion that "Gigli" was less of a train wreck than such a campaign would be.

 
At 9/27/2005 01:48:00 PM, Blogger Riley, Not O'Reilly said...

Given that his publicist has ruled this run out, it is a moot point.

 
At 9/27/2005 03:13:00 PM, Blogger The Chief said...

The Alan Keyes for Illinois experience has been forgotten already?

 
At 9/27/2005 04:51:00 PM, Blogger Riley, Not O'Reilly said...

Artist: Trey Parker
Song: The End of an Act

I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark,
When he made Pearl Harbor.
I miss you more then that movie missed the point,
And that’s an awful lot girl.
And now, now you've gone away,
And all I'm trying to say,
Is Perl Harbor sucked and I miss you

I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school,
He was terrible in that film.
I need you like Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part,
He's way better then Ben Affleck.
And now all I can think about is your smile,
And that s****y movie too,
Perl Harbor sucked and I miss you

(Interlude)

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies.
I guess Perl Harbor sucked,
Just a little bit more then I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home