Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hillary Will Be Slamming UPDATED

I just walked behind Hillary Clinton, her secret service, and staffers from a Senate Office Building to the Capitol Before going inot the Senate Chamber, she turned to her staffers and said , "We only have ten minutes, lets slam them hard on the budget"- She should be on CSPAN soon. I think she is trying hard to seem like a fiscal conservative now. On Fox News last night, she talked about how we the current administration is fiscally irresponsible. I do think she is convincing, and keep having to remind myself that rhetoric isn't everything UPDATE:She wasn't lying... "This budget slashes hope" "This is much like the story of the Grinch who stole Christmas" "3.6 Billion Dollars in tax-breaks for oil companies" "We Need to Reduce the Number of Abortions"-HUH!? Hillary...

5 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Willis said...

I don't like Hillary that much anymore.

 
At 12/21/2005 07:23:00 AM, Blogger spankthatdonkey said...

"3.6 Billion Dollars in tax-breaks for oil companies"

"We Need to Reduce the Number of Abortions"-HUH!? Hillary...

Classic !!! Maybe if the unborn, were allowed to live and vote, Hillary would be nicer to them you suppose :-)

 
At 12/21/2005 09:38:00 AM, Anonymous William Jackson said...

hmmm...dems running as fiscal conservatives. Maybe she's trying an early counter to Mark Warner for 08.

 
At 12/21/2005 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's smart. I'm as anti-Hillary as can be, however she's saying everything that I wish the Republicans were saying!

 
At 12/21/2005 02:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Hillary but the "Republicans" in congress are no more "conservative" than any of the Dems when it comes to budgetary issues. I seem to recall that the budget has expanded about 30% during Bush's term in office. Seeing that it was huge to begin with, I don't see where republicans have any ground to stand on.

-Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home