Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ken Longmeyer Goes on the Attack

I just noticed Ken Longmeyer has updated his webpage, and has even included a "top 10 list" of things to ask Congressman Tom Davis at town-hall meetings. Including:) 1) Social Security: At your town hall meetings last Spring, you talked about privatizing Social Security. What ever happened with that? 2) Corruption: Congressional relationship with lobbyists seems to be a big problem. What are you doing about it? 3) Emergency Response: Your committee held hearings on the Federal response to Katrina? What were you trying to find out? 4) Katrina: I haven’t heard any report or legislation from your Government Reform Committee about the Federal response to hurricane Katrrina. Are you going to do something? Will your report coordinate with the separate Senate investigation? 5) Steroids: You spent a lot of time last year investigating steroids in sports. What does that have to do with Government Reform? I hope Longmeyer wins the Democraticnominationn, simply so that I can laugh at the debates again. Longmeyer who constantly referred to the "Double Tommy D's-Tom Davis, and Tom DeLay axis of evil" must have some more lines now with Mr.DeLay's troubles. No debate I have ever seen tops the one where Longmeyer turns bright red at Congressman Davis and says "ARE YOU CALLING ME AN ANTI-SEMITE MR.DAVIS!!!". -guess you had to be there I don't think I will ever be able to forgive Mr.Longmeyer for lying about "shaving the beard" if Bush won the 11th. He won..and the beard stayed on.

6 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 07:20:00 PM, Blogger Neal said...

I'll phrase it as best I can...

How did Ken Longmyer turn red?

 
At 1/29/2006 07:41:00 PM, Blogger too conservative said...

That's the real question now isn't it.

 
At 1/29/2006 10:05:00 PM, Anonymous Freddie said...

I remember hearing Longmeyer saying the government he most admires is Sweden!!!

 
At 1/29/2006 10:16:00 PM, Blogger too conservative said...

haha i remember that too...

I was at that debate.

I might have discovered your identity.

 
At 1/30/2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Hirons said...

I sure hope the national R's are paying attention. It looks like the D's are going to run '06 in a very coordinated fashion.

1. Corruption
2. Social Security/Healthcare
3. War/Bush support

I'm in the midst of reading the Carville/Begala most recent liberal dribble of a book and they are laying out the blueprint for a " '06 Contract". I plan to post a book report when I'm done. It's actually a pretty interesting read for a Republican!

At least they've got Dean leading the birgade - who couldn't lead ants to a picnic- and they still don't have the ability to get any two democrats to agree on anyting going for them!

 
At 1/30/2006 01:23:00 PM, Anonymous Freddie said...

You found me out, Too Conservative. I'm Ken Longmeyer himself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home