Saturday, January 21, 2006

New World A Bomb

Just got back from 2 and a half hours of pure hell. The new movie, "THE NEW WORLD" was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It is plotless, and wordless. I would guess less than 300 words are said the entire 2 1/2 hours. Horrible movie. It even put me to sleep for 20 minutes. Many people in the theatre got up and left before it was over, and many more chuckled throughout the movie at just how bad it was. It had the stuff to be a great movie, but did not deliver.

2 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Willis said...

Haven't heard of it. It can't be worse than "Inspector Gadget" though.

You should have seen "Brokeback Mountain" instead. I've heard it's good.

 
At 1/21/2006 09:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I went to the movies and was choosing between New World and Narnia. I saw Narnia and loved it...sounds like I made the right choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home