Thursday, January 19, 2006

Satanic Psycho Man for Governor UPDATE

Check this out, I almost fell out of my seat laughing. Some people are just psycho. "So, I am going to break from political tradition. My name is Jonathon “The Impaler” Sharkey, Ph.D., L.D.D.D. I am a Satanic Dark Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch. My Magikal Path name is: Lord Ares.I despise and hate the Christian God the Father. He is my enemy." "During my time as Governor, drug dealers and users will live in fear. I will introduce extremely harsh punishment for those who not only use illegal drugs, I will fight to make dealers serve life in prison, or better yet, Impalement.Any Terrorist who is caught in Minnesota while I am Governor, will find out what the true meaning of my nickname 'The Impaler' means. Right in front of our State Capital. Then Fed’s can take the terrorist’s body from the impaling stake. If the US Department of Justice (DOJ) wants to charge me with brutally murdering a terrorist, they may do so. I do not see an American Jury convicting me." CLICK THE PICTURES UPDATED: This is not a good one for Republicans! The psycho man has a picture with Jeb Bush!

7 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 06:59:00 PM, Blogger Willis said...

A refreshing break from political tradition.

 
At 1/19/2006 07:34:00 PM, Blogger republitarian said...

He looks like he could "impale" the picture on poor Jeb.

 
At 1/19/2006 09:41:00 PM, Blogger Not Not Jay Hughes said...

Dude---where can I get one of those hooded cape-thingeys he's wearing.....and if he's thinking of cashing in on my shaved head/goatee gig....I'll kick his ass. There's only enough room for 1 dark lord of the sith in this blogosphere...and that's me. LOL

Oh boy....where do these people come from?

 
At 1/19/2006 09:50:00 PM, Blogger Not Not Jay Hughes said...

Update---I just clicked on the link provided and got a hit of this guy's pics. Not to worry Oh Blogosphere you'll never see me in Johnny Weismuller tiger-stripe banana-hammocks like the "Impaler" is wearing.

Besides, I'm of the opinion that if one is, indeed, an "impaler" then one shouldn't have to advertise as it would be readily apparent in one's pics.

But maybe that's just me.

 
At 1/19/2006 11:26:00 PM, Blogger James Young said...

How is this guy different from any other Republican candidate? I mean, I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read "Republicans for Voldemort."

Oh. Wait a minute. I'm confusing the far Left's caricature of the GOP with reality. Never mind.

 
At 1/20/2006 11:06:00 AM, Blogger neocon22 said...

I think I wouldnt trust anyone named after a Kennedy.

 
At 1/20/2006 11:32:00 AM, Blogger James Young said...

To which Kennedy are you referring, neocon22? Unless you're referring to the little-known Romanian side of the family, and Uncle Vlad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home