Saturday, January 07, 2006

YRFV Leadership Shuffle

A busy day for Riley, Not O'Reilly's e-mail. Young Republican Federation of Virginia Chairman Raea Leinster has resigned her post so that she can do consulting in Budapest for six months. Best wishes to Raea in this endeavor and to YRFV First Vice Chairman Lori Ann Smith who will be assuming the chairmanship. As a former YRFV First Vice Chairman myself ("Number 2" to Not Not Jay Hughes' "Dr. Evil"), I'm certain that Lori Ann will do an outstanding job!

3 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 11:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raea was a hard working Chairman. I wish her well in her new endeavors. Congratulations to Lori Ann.

 
At 1/08/2006 02:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't the executive board vote on who would be the new Chair?

 
At 1/09/2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Riley, Not O'Reilly said...

You are correct. My understanding from what I have been told, though, is this is a done deal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home