Friday, February 03, 2006

I've Been Tagged

NoVa Democrat Tagged me: Four jobs I’ve Had 1)Ticket Salesman At Fairfax Corner Movies 2)Deputy CM for Chris Craddock 3)Ticket Salesman At Fairfax Town Center Movies 4)Intern for Senator Shelby Four movies I can watch over and over 1)Troy 2)Forrest Gump 3)Kingdom of Heaven 4)Sleepy Hollow Four places I’ve lived 1. Fairfax, VA 2. Reston, VA 3. Southern Shores, NC 4. Kill Devil Hills, NC Four TV shows I love 1. The O'Reilly Factor 2. Hannity and Colmes 3. Commander in Chief 4. Nip/Tuck Four places I’ve vacationed 1. Outer Banks, NC 2. Venice, Italy 3. London, England 4. Cancun, Mexico Four of my favorite dishes 1. Baja Gorditas 2. Wild West Shrimp at Longhorns 3. Flounder at Awful Arthurs 4. Whooper Jr. Four sites I visit daily 1. Fox News 2. Baylor University 3. Not Larry Sabato 4. Commonwealth Conservative Four places I would rather be right now 1. I am in Waco, and I like it ..but... 2. My Beach House in Kill Devil Hills 3. Rome 4. Hawaii I tag Blue in VA Walt Ball at Commonwealth Watch

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2006 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Willis said...

TC: is Bill O'Reilly your god?? Or do you just have a thing for him??

 
At 2/05/2006 02:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O'Reilly is of the authoritarian persuasion. Very scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home