Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tancredo Says "God Bless Denmark"

Blogging from CPAC at the bloggers corner of the townhall.com booth. I already wrote a great post, but because of this not-so-nice computer, it got deleted, so this will be abridged. George Will was up first, and spoke how he was "a conservative without a pre-fix" Gilmore got up, and dropped numerous hints about a future run...more to come on that later. He also spoke about how he cut taxes, and "basically phased out property taxes" Tancredo then spoke to a roaring crowd on the failures of the Bush administration on immigration. He then stated "oh and by the way...God Bless Denmark". -great guy, the highlight so far. I ran into the Blue Dog, and bought his book. Everyone should do the same, it looks great. The first 100+ pages rip on Governor Warner, and the last page has a picture of himself with Warner...it's classic. More to come later in the day. Rep.Hayworth and Senator Cornyn are about to speak.

2 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 11:31:00 AM, Blogger CR UVa said...

Currently, I am feeling a little sick, so I am not sure if I will be able to make it up to CPAC this year, so if you do not hear from me otherwise, do not expect to see me there.

 
At 2/09/2006 04:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phases out personal property taxes I think you mean. Property Taxes went way up to pay for it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home